Welcome to Naji, our new community manager!

I’m very excited to introduce @Naji to the :mondo: forum! He joined us today as our new community manager to make everything community related awesome :slight_smile: That includes here, the developers Slack, all of our social accounts, in-person events and much more I’m sure :tada:

Over the last few months, I haven’t been able to devote enough time to our amazing community and so am really happy to have Naji onboard! I’ll now be working with @ole in the product team and focusing on the Android app and the waiting list experience on both platforms :slight_smile:

Naji’s getting up to speed this week so go easy on him, but I’m sure he’d love to hear your ideas, suggestions and comments once he’s got going. Welcome Naji!

9 Likes

Hi all,

Thanks for the introduction @tristan :grinning:

I’m thrilled to be joining the team here at :mondo:, and meeting all you lovely people via our social platforms, slack and hopefully in person too!

I can’t wait to hear your ideas, suggestions and queries, and I’m even more excited to turn these into something meaningful and worthwhile for the Mondo community.

Anyhow, we’ve plenty to look forward to in the next couple of months and beyond, so keep the feedback coming and don’t be a stranger! :tada:

10 Likes

Welcome to the gang - we’re all friendly in here and love :mondo:

1 Like

Welcome! Indeed we’re all great here, one of the nicest online communities I’ve been in.

Let us know if you ever need anything of us! :grinning:

Welcome! As the others have said, a great little community :mondo:___ has going on :slight_smile:

Welcome! I won’t bother telling you how lovely the community is, a 4th time might be a bit overkill :smiley:.

@Dunsford @RichardR @terryharman @Bob Thanks very much guys! :smiley:

Welcome Naji…all I gotta say is Get Ready… :joy:

P.S. and 5th to what the :mondo: community has already said. overkill in progress

1 Like

welcome to your new role hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

Welcome @Naji hopefully this community can grow and develop

Hi Naji and welcome aboard! :raised_hands:
Count on me for any Android testing related needs or any issue with italian speaking users: I’ll be happy to be a “cultural mediator”, also thanks to my activity with the other newborn Italian Bank, Widiba. (I’m in their 5 members customer team).
Have a great stay@ Mon… ehm… whatever the new name will be. :blush::wink:

Grazie Mille! @michaelforni :it: Appreciate the offer; will be sure to keep that in mind as Android rollout ‘nirvana’ edges closer :slight_smile: Hope you’ll be tuning in to the livestream tonight?

1 Like

Sorry Naji, but I was in Paris and I couldn’t make it :bowing_man: Get in touch with me at your convenience, since I’ll be in London for a while: it would be great meeting you :wink:
Viva Monzo
"A zonzo con Monzo"

Hey Naji,

Have you got an email address handy got a few questions I’d like to ask you about what Monzo is doing to reach out to students?

Cheers mate!

Just done a quick search here and it’s naji@monzo.com :slightly_smiling_face: