Web App

Is there any plans to build a web app / web interface to Monzo? Sometimes working from a web interface is just easier and ideal when going through finances.

1 Like

There’s one for the UK version so I imagine it’ll eventually be enabled for access for the US side.

Worth mentioning though that it’s very feature limited - you can’t really do anything on it other than look at your most recent transactions.

2 Likes

The UK one really is designed only for emergency use when you lose access to your app.

I’d love a lovely designed web interface but I wouldn’t hold my breath; I don’t think it’s on Monzo’s immediate radar.

2 Likes

They have one for business users. Wouldn’t be terribly difficult to adapt it for consumers too.

1 Like

There is! I sure hope it comes to Personal accounts this year!

1 Like

I’m not suggesting they couldn’t, I’m saying they won’t.

Any particular reason why you think they won’t?

@tbutz once said he read that their intention was to expand it to personal accounts at some point:

:eyes:

1 Like

Vote for it at the top-left of this topic:

It’s currently 4th in the list of most requested features, behind Dark Mode, Pot-to-Pot transfers and Cheque Imaging.

1 Like

Because it’s been requested and talked about forever and not seen the light of day.

I don’t think they never will, I don’t think it’s going to be any time soon or even in the works.

1 Like

Voted. Thanks for posting the link!

1 Like