We’re working to improve the performance of our iOS app

It’s weird reading this for me as I don’t seem to have any issues with the app at all. Loads ok and never crashes. But I am new to Monzo so maybe the lack of historical data is a factor, as well as the fact that I’m on an old iPhone 5.

1 Like

I have no issues either so there’s obviously a specific cause somewhere that |I’m not triggering.

1 Like

I find the app crashes sometimes, but what is more frustrating right now is that every time you leave the app, even if just for a few seconds, when you go back to it loads the app from scratch back to the home tab. Very frustrating if you are trying to go back and forth between Monzo and something else when checking stuff.

4 Likes

That’s been fixed in the latest TestFlight build. I don’t know when that will hit the big wide world.

2 Likes

Ah cool, hopefully not that far away then :blush:

App is incredibly slow to load at the moment, tried a reinstall earlier to no improvement. I believe the issues are relating to a known bug currently in fix and the addition of the investor stuff which will be removed soon so fingers crossed we go back to speedy app soon!