Way too iOS centric

I didn’t even notice that until you pointed it out! I did notice - ‘Our first assessments will be in a couple weeks…’ in the blog about the Cardiff office.

Couple of weeks…

If I can set up the current account on my Nexus 5 as well as my iPhone then I’ll be able to get some comparisons for you.

Is it possible to set up on two phones?

It used to allow one Android, one iOS didn’t it?

Yes - one on each platform is allowed.

I use both.

Main phone is a Pixel 2 XL
Secondary phone is a iPhone 6S.

There’s honestly not that much missing on Android. Plus, if you’re impatient about the Pulse Graph you can enable it from developer options :sunglasses: And there’s Android Pay :sunglasses:

1 Like

The very fact that they switched from the Android side menu to iOS bottom tabs shows the focus of the app developers mindset. iOS is the main, Android is the adopted child. This is nothing new and Monzo isn’t the only company to do this.

Enable it from developer options?

Personally I like this (both with Monzo and other Android apps that have adopted it) makes it much easier to use a large phone one-handed :+1:

Check this for Developer options. You need to be Android Beta though which is just a click in Play store.

1 Like

I happen to be using at the moment for a short time. There is very little difference between the public iOS and the current Android beta. The big difference (other than some of the UI layout) is the graph and the PIN reminders. Both of which are coming to Android shortly (there are hints of this in the Dev options in the beta release)

And Merchant Name, Address & Logos suggestions, “Something Wrong”, Profile Pictures, etc etc

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.