Waitlist not moving

Hello,

I signed up for the waitlist ages ago and I still haven’t moved up at all in well over a month. Every time I open the app it says 1803 and has not changed. I don’t know if it’s a glitch, but I have tried clearing my cache and restarting my phone.

I apologize if this is in the wrong location. “help” seemed like the best option since I couldn’t find a post already.

Thank you,
Evan

Is this for Monzo US? If so, I’d be willing to be that due to the current situation in the world the list is on hold currently…

:frowning_face:

I’ve moved this to the USA board since we haven’t had a waiting list in the UK for a number of years.

Hey, considering everything that is going on at the moment, I would imagine it will take a bit longer. I was on the list for a super long time before I got the official email / chat in app. Patience! It will come soon :slight_smile:

This is the latest I’ve seen about the progress with Monzo USA, so yea, just hold tight & it’ll move, albeit slowly :frowning_face:

Hi there!

Thanks so much for your patience over the last couple of months - we have been working though some bugs with our early Beta testers, but keep an eye on your emails in the coming weeks :wink:

You can also drop us a DM on Twitter, or email usa-help@monzo.com and we might be able to work some more waitlist magic :boom:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.