Very impressed user :)

Hi all,

Just a quick message to say a huge ‘Thank You’ to the Monzo team for preventing a lousy weekend.

I dropped my wallet on the way to work last Friday and while cursing my stupidity (it was my own fault), I froze my Monzo card using the app, requested a new card (again, in the app) and it was delivered through my letterbox at 0925 on Saturday. It was literally sorted in less than 24 hours and I’m sure that the ‘delay’ was more to do with the postal system than Monzo.

To put this in perspective, my ‘regular’ bank took 5 days after a 15 minute phone call.

My only request is that the current account is hurried up; I need a bank account that actually works (can I be a beta tester please? :smiley: )

10 Likes

You’re a beta tester already :wink:

The Monzo team seem to be going full steam ahead with their roll-out plans so you can rest assured that you’ll have your shiny new account in no time at all!

The below post by :monzo:simonb explains a little bit more about what they are currently doing - it seems like a balance between risk and mass roll-out right now.

Did you pledge and/or invest in the crowdfunding round just passed? If so you’ll be one of the first waves to test the new current accounts! :ok_hand:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.