The UX on the home tab when showing a transaction that was declined because it used an old frozen card is confusing because it can be interpreted as the current card being frozen.
- Use my Monzo card as my payment method with Netflix
- Replace Monzo card (old card was frozen, activated a new card)
- Netflix tries to get the new month’s bill and it fails
- Transaction shows in Home tab as “Declined, your card was frozen”. See screenshot
The declining message should be improved. It should instead mention something around using a previous disabled/frozen card.
Reading the current message makes me wonder
- Is my current active card frozen?
- Can I have more than one active card?