Upgrade (Migration) Updates

Wow! Migrated from pre paid to current account on iOS today. Verification only takes few minutes. Card on its way to me :nerd_face: Thanks!

3 Likes

I’m on CA preview when will I see option to merge the account with prepay account?

There are some criteria you need to meet I think it’s either having 15£+ on the prepaid or not having any activity on the prepaid for more than a week. Assuming you meet the criteria you should see the notification next day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I only had £2.36 when I merged :smiley:

So either your PP was inactive for a week or someone at Monzo whitelisted you (and bypassed the criteria) like it was the case for me. :+1:

Whitelisted :man_cartwheeling:

2 Likes

Migrated this afternoon. Had to log in and out to get all my data from the CA Preview to merge.

One question I do have…when will we be able to start submitting feedback on the merchant data again? Or when will it be updated in bulk as per the preview terms? My whole CA has been a mess for the past few months with random names and no logos! :frowning:

3 Likes

I’ve also been using the CA preview on iOS and haven’t received a notification yet so I guess they’re working their way down a list. (Have also met the >£20/no recent transaction criteria since Nov 3rd).

No rush tbh, I’m more interested in Apple Pay :sushing_face:

1 Like

Just upgraded and waiting for the card!

Can I keep using my prepaid card? When I log into the app all I see is the happy Monzo card walking.

Edit. Turns out force quitting the app lets me get back to the main screen. A back button would have been great.

Why do developers loath back buttons? I got to the enter PIN to confirm and I couldn’t see a way to go back to triple check my details.

1 Like

Ha… iOS screenshots make me realise how rubbish the android app still is, count yourself lucky. Nothing like parity four months after I used the pre paid card :smiley:

Migrated last night. :heart_eyes:

The migrate banner was there for me this morning and the process was straightforward. A few bits of feedback (some of which others have already mentioned):

1. The first screen of the migration process required me to tap accept/ok three times before proceeding.

2. Not sure if this was available before, but I liked the option to choose my preferred name as well as my full legal name. The text to expand this option was quite small though and could easily be missed (would be better to avoid users needing to go through support to request this).

3. I had to logout and login for the PP app to show my combined transaction history (PP + CA preview).

Keep up the good work all :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I’ve been updating information during the whole thing and it’s been going through and adding logos. It’s never really stopped.

Doesn’t work on direct debits or standing orders yet though.

That’s strange, I’m not even getting the button to suggest the correct logo/name any more (iOS/merged account).

Oh that is strange cus erm…DC85A240-CDC7-4BD5-970A-4C7E002F7503

And I’ve actually had them update a couple of merchants so very confused

This is what I get, I’m on the Testflight app though.

IMG_EF7B0630542F-1

Are people keeping the preview app and running it in parallel with the blue one after migration, or ditching it completely?

Is that a beta app? I’m on the latest app store version and don’t see so many options.
1AEA6418-2734-4146-96D7-32E7EC811A83

8606CEA5-66E7-4D82-99A6-32E64C56F1E1

On the latest App Store version having a CA

After migration you should only use the blue app.

2 Likes