Monzo Metal Card

Monzo - just seen this on social media - is this real or fake? and if the card is real - please send me the grey one!! Yours sincerely, Monzo Plus customer.

46 Likes

Need :heart_eyes:

1 Like

They are real, but these are design prototypes rather than working manufactured cards.

Thereā€™s a few more too, with different textures :blush:

36 Likes

:scream::scream::scream: - In that case Simon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: - Feel free to send me the grey one (when they are working) so I can test out the quality of every day use - sound good? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Got any pics?

2 Likes

Wow! I want! I so love Monzo!

Thereā€™s been a bit of chatter about it here:

:grin:

1 Like

+1 for me, i think it looks awesome

My cards take a bit of a beating so this would be ideal. Shiny letters on my Plus card has already come off.
I am disappointed with the blue one too. Colour isnā€™t as ā€œPOWā€ as the Hot Coral one.
Would be great if you could get ā€˜Alpha, Beta and Plusā€™ all on the same card

2 Likes

Can we get an Investor metal card please?!

10 Likes

I got sent a survey via in app chat to complete asking about it.

For me I said I have no interest at all, Iā€™m happy with the hot coral card, and am more interested in making sure that accessible cards exist, like RBSā€™ one.

No objection to these existing as well, but it does nothing for me.

4 Likes

Maybe a hot coral metal?

9 Likes

I am all over this when they arrive. I love the metal cards. Bring it on

These look incredible. Iā€™d love to get my hands on oneā€¦ but Iā€™ll need joint account support for Monzo Plus before that happens. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I hear the Hot Coral metal didnā€™t turn out well, but itā€™s something so many users would still be interested in. :eyes:

Then again, Iā€™m still waiting for Plus so in the mean time bring on Midnight Sky! :milky_way::sparkles:

Make the card #8B4000 :eyes:

3 Likes

Monthly fee? :joy:

Love these! Hot coral metal would be AMAZING!!! X

1 Like

They havenā€™t decided yet. Possibly a one off fee. Or monthly charge with other packaged benefits

3 Likes

Nice! :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™m keen to see the other materials too, these cards are good looking, but just lack the fun of hot coral. But they do look suitably flashy tooā€¦

2 Likes