TV Shows!

I’ve been pretty disappointed by Netflix lately, doesn’t seem to be anything good on :frowning:

Finally watching Season 3 of Stranger Things, ahead of Season 4.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the season finale next week. Really enjoyed what I’ve seen so far. I think the only complaint I have would be the Kwan storyline as I’m just not interested in it. Other than that, i’m really enjoying the show.

2 Likes

I’m hoping that they don’t butcher it :hugs:

1 Like

No no no no leave it alooooooone! Why do they insist on rebooting classics? Find an old show that was crap and fix that if you really can’t think of a new idea! :laughing:

1 Like

I agree, they should’ve rebooted Time Trax instead.

1 Like

Oh god no… don’t ruin Quantum Leap. It’s fine as it is.

Let’s hope they can put right what once went wrong…

3 Likes

The first 5 mins of Halo tv series was pretty full on. Good graphics though, hope it’s a good one.

How are you watching it in the UK? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Magic :eyes:

4 Likes

Can also confirm Halo series is pretty good! Though, some die-hard Halo fans seem to dislike it.

I also use magic to watch it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

:police_car: :policeman::rotating_light:

5 Likes

I have a magic :skull_and_crossbones::ferry: too :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

If I don’t see a guide in my slack DMs tomorrow I’m telling on you :policewoman:

3 Likes

VPNs are wonderful things. :joy:

1 Like

I don’t mind reboots as long as they are done well.

I’d like to see Halo but is it something you pay for ?Other than a VPN I pay for so hoping it’s a free way to watch it.

TV Shows I’ve finished

Justified
Line of Duty
Bosch
Batwoman

Still to finish, some I’m close to finishing
Sopranos
Walking Dead
Shooter
Blacklist
Blindspot
Flash
Legends of Tomorrow
The tourist
The Fall

1 Like

Just seen the season finale. Definitely cements itself as my favourite tv show. I don’t know how tainted or biased I am in judging it though. Going by the halo subreddit, I’m in the minority as a Halo fan, so maybe not much.