TV Shows!

I’m disappointed none of these emojis are clickable!

Spoiler alert though, there’s a sneaky clickable one somewhere in this thread for you captain jack sparrows out there.

I use a VPN to access my friend’s paramount plus subscription. All the episodes are out now, so it’s a good time to rinse the trial if you take this route and can’t wait for the UK launch.

Alllllll the emoji

1 Like

Halo was a yes.

Stranger Things 4 was also a big yes. Can’t wait for part 2.

2 Likes

So, Night Sky on Amazon Prime.

Anybody seen?

Am I the only one a little confused about what’s going on? I’ve seen the final ep, just not really sure what happened :joy:

I barely check prime. What’s it about? Worth watching?

It’s on my ‘to watch’ list. I nearly started it tonight, but got distracted by Backstage with Katherine Ryan and watched that instead. Interesting experiment, but the backstage chats felt a bit more forced than I was expecting (plus Jimmy Carr seemed to break things for a period), and I would have liked to have seen more of Mr Swallow’s set.

It’s difficult to say anything without any spoilers in any form.

I’m also the worst at trying to explain things :joy:

“Irene and Franklin York have kept secret a chamber that leads to a deserted planet, but the arrival of an enigmatic young man upends their quiet existence.” is from the web.

The chamber is interesting, and it seems the guy is on the run from some kind of cult.

It’s a slow watch, but I quite enjoyed it. Hope a season 2 comes as the ending opened up so much story :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just started the new season of Borgen, best part of 10 years since it previously finished, but Netflix have resurrected it.

1 Like

I’ve found myself watching The Lazarus Project, it’s very good and I’m only 2 episodes in

Started watching the Resident Evil series, it’s actually orite. I’m no doubt finish watching it all timeout, whilst avoiding this heat.

Mildly disappointing. Seemed like it had no ultimate direction. Maybe season 2 picks up if there is one.

Just started 2nd season of “Industry”. Surprised it hasn’t been mentioned on here given the banking relevance (and how good it is!)

Just watched the 1st episode of The Midwich Cuckoos, it’s looking promising

I can’t wait for Alice in Borderland season 2, season 1 had me hooked, it was great

Old news but never thought would happen in my home town :joy:

Half expecting these clowns to show up in Ted Lasso season 3 :joy:

1 Like

I watched it last night.

I’ve no interest in football but I do like Rob and Ryan (or at least the personas they put across), and live just up the road in Chester. I really enjoyed the show and was left looking forward to the next episodes being released.

1 Like

Ayyy I absolutely love Chester! Lived there many years on off. I miss the city :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is anyone watching The Sandman? Looks pretty good so was tempted to start it soon

2 Likes

I really enjoyed it. An absorbing blend of a lot of things, I’d say if you like dark-fantasy stuff it’s a must watch.

There are probably imperfections you could pick up, I wouldn’t call it flawless or anything like that, but more than enough for a very enjoyable ride.

2 Likes