TV Shows!

I am now adding American Gods to my list, this is decent and looks like it has potential.

2 Likes

Gripping end to a series, canā€™t wait for 5 and maybe even 6!

1 Like

Just gonna leave this here

5 Likes

Whoaaaaaaaa.

And also whoa at that remix of Come As You Are by Nirvana.

3 Likes

Jaysus! Not a huge Marvel fan (not seen enough to say I am a hater either) but that looks amazing!

Iā€™m now having Billions withdrawal symptoms.

1 Like

I watched it on Monday and the last episode was amazing!!!

Season 3 was green lit even before 2 had finished and that is going to really open things up I reckon.

I see Chuck going after Axe all out then finding out his wife bought in on the Ice Juice, there will be the usual conflicts but then he will remember the fact she screwed that guy and hang her out to dry. I also have the feeling he might have a go on that campaign lady that has recently appeared. There is defo more to that Taylor, I reckon they took the job of CIO to open up a trail for the DAā€™s office.

Thatā€™s what I love about the show. Constant twists and turns. Sometimes you can see the setup. Other times youā€™re completely thrown.
Taylor is an interesting angle. I canā€™t tell who theyā€™re playing. But theyā€™re playing someone.

Iā€™m interested to see where this season of Silicon Valley takes things, they set themselves a high-bar with the previous seasons. Thus so far itā€™s looking promising, eh (Iā€™ve not gotten round to watching this weekā€™s episode)

As a bit of a curve ball to the stuff thatā€™s been mentioned before - Iā€™m still really loving Last Week Tonight with John Oliver :eyeglasses:

I never saw the last play coming at all, it was like an Oceans Eleven movie.

Yeah there is a play with Taylor, I think Connerty got to them with those conversations but then I am confused as to why they got the new apartment, may be immunity/plea deal on the cards.

Oh this was a good watch

Itā€™s was damned smooth. Every time I see Connerty I think heā€™s working for Wilson Fisk.

Hmmmmm

interesting. almost hero-esque

Just started watching Parks & Recreationā€¦ pretty funny so far.

First series was good enough to make you want to watch the second one. The second series is when it really started getting great.

Speaking about American Godsā€¦ Bryan Fullerā€™s Hannibal TV series is one of my favourites. The sets, lighting, music, everythingā€¦ itā€™s amazing! The first season is gore-y but so good. I liked Sherlock until part way through the third season. The fourth season isā€¦ we donā€™t talk about it.
I recently started watching the Office (US) with my housemate since he was appalled I hadnā€™t seen it, and we finished the last episode yesterday. I feel a little empty inside. Weā€™ve tried starting Parks and Rec but I donā€™t think itā€™s quite as funnyā€¦ does it improve as it goes along?

Watched the first episode of American Gods last night. Loving it so far. I didnā€™t even realise Bryan Fuller was attached until the opening credits. Iā€™d have been extremely excited if Iā€™d realised as Hannibal is one of my favourite shows ever. Itā€™s astounding.

Parks and Rec definitely improves as it goes.

You need to Treat Yo Self to it.

2 Likes

American Gods is gonna be awesome, second ep was a bit weird not watched the 3rd yet gonna watch in a min.

I watched the first series of Hannibal then gave up on the second.

I liked the Office US, not as good as he UK one (Obv) still a good watch though.

1 Like

See personally I preferred the US one over the UK one, found it much funnier.