TV Shows!

Bought Season 1 of The 100 Feb 2016 and carried on watching ever since- really good story lines. Season 4 due out in August!

Iā€™m a huge fan of The Expanse on Syfy channel.

1 Like

You bought?

Season 4 is out now and on Episode 8 at the moment with 9 on tonight

Yeah, DVDs from Amazon - no SyFy channel here, already watch too much stuff!

Loved Westworld recently.
Ooh the list is strong here.
#bookmarksthread

Yeah Westworld was decent, season 2 is scheduled for 2018 though :frowning:

1 Like

I take it youā€™re on the latest season of The 100? :smiley: I canā€™t believe how crazy it starts to get haha, I hope they keep up the great content though, fingers crossed they get renewed for some more seasons too! :smiley:

CW have renewed it for season 5

1 Like

Yeah :slight_smile: The new season is pretty great!

1 Like

I loved Luke Cage. Iron First was a bit meh but still fun.

Bill Nye is back and is epicā€¦ episode one is a bit soft but 2 and 3 so good (edit: maybe nostalgia has gotten the better of me).

Bill Nye?

Yep Netflix ā€¦ disproving homeopathic remedies and looking at the environment in a semi funny way

13 Reasons Why was dreadful! It had potential but after 3 or 4 episodes I switched off. Itā€™s incredibly slow and unbelievable. It only got publicity because of its theme.

I am slightly obsessed with Suits thoughā€¦ I am late to the party on that one.

@Mikeee :+1: another Line Of Duty watcher here! If it didnā€™t have Thandie Newton in I wouldnā€™t have given it a go. Looking forward to tomorrowā€™s finale and to finally getting some answers!

Iā€™m also really happy that Murder in Successville is back on BBC, I love the improvisation which creates a lot of random humour.

I recently saw an epi of Black Mirror on Netflix which I thought was interesting. It was the one where everyone in society rates each otherā€™s social interactions via giving a star rating using their mobile phone. It kinda scared me!

2 Likes

SIMON THANK YOU!!!

13 reasons why is incredible, iā€™m already on episode 8 and i canā€™t stop. such a good show.

1 Like

Huge black mirror fan ever since it first started on Channel 4. Scary how true some of the ideas they take on could be in the future :sweat_smile:

:point_up_2: :star::star::star::star::star:

I think thatā€™s the one Iā€™m about to watch!

How do I say where I am without spoilers for othersā€¦Clay just climbed up the rock haha.

1 Like

Iā€™m at the rock right now! :scream:

Really canā€™t recommend 13 Reasons Why. Actually had to stop watching it because the adaptation has been so badly handled. Itā€™s far from an accurate representation of mental health issues. There are many damaging aspects to the show, not least the fact that the show plays out like a murder mystery is horrifying.

I read the book when it came out in the UK and thought that was good, but the show has been so bad Iā€™ve had to start re-reading the book to check how much the problem is with the show and how much is with the source material. But even from my first time around I knew the book would be difficult to adapt so was stepping into it carefully.

As for other TV shows, Iā€™ve been catching up with INSIDE NUMBER 9 now that the first two seasons are on Netflix. Like most anthology shows, there are a handful of episodes that fail terribly, but when itā€™s good it really is amazingly, staggeringly good. The very first episode is a stand-out, as is The Twelve Days of Christine. In the space of a few short weeks Iā€™ve gone from ā€œhardly seen anyā€ to ā€œonly the Christmas special (s3e01) left to catch up on.ā€