TV Shows!

For real? Those boys are hitting the big time.

They are indeed, one day the Ghouligans will be megastars! :laughing:

1 Like

Hey folks! My most recent binge watch was the entire series of the Queer Eye reboot. I cried, I laughed, and gosh darn it if it isnā€™t the most heartwarming thing on television right now. :heart:

1 Like

I listened to Serial and Astonishing Legends but I canā€™t really get into podcasts tbh. Prefer a good book! I canā€™t concentrate on audiobooks and it frustrates me that I canā€™t read it as quickly. The case fascinates me though (Serial). I think heā€™s guilty.

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe nobody have replied or favorited my post, have none of you seen the peaky blinders?

Are Londoners too soft? :yum:

1 Like

I checked it out yesterday and it seems interesting so itā€™s on my todo list. :+1:t2:

1 Like

You will not regret it mate. Itā€™s a brilliant series, well 3 series so far

I see enough of Birmingham in my daily life, being as I live here.

Still, Iā€™m sure itā€™s good - and my friend Tom Hardy is in it so maybe Iā€™ll check it out :grinning:

2 Likes

V1_SY1000_CR0%2C0%2C1059%2C1000_AL

1 Like

I tried Peaky Blinders and couldnā€™t get into it :frowning: Iā€™m gonna try again at some point.

Iā€™m watching Gossip Girl right now :joy:

Iā€™m usually watching a series and then catching up with others as episodes come out.

2 Likes

I wonā€™t lie, I havenā€™t tried Gossip Girl :yum: although I think my girlfriend might like that?

Peaky Blinders 100% isnā€™t for everybody. But itā€™s definitely the best British drama I have ever seen, but itā€™s right up my alley. :rofl:

I never watch a series from week to week I wait for it all to be over. Waiting a week would do my head in!

Has anyone watched Season 2 of Jessica Jones yet?

1 Like

I only have the finale left! I have mixed feelings about it, but Krysten Ritter is still absolutely phenomenal in the role. What do you think about it?

Iā€™m one episode in. So far so good. Couldnā€™t help but laugh at the dude whizzing around though. Just looked stupid.

Iā€™ve very recently discovered Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix. Loving it so far but only 5 episodes into the first season.

Billions and Silicon Valley are back. Good times people.

2 Likes

+1 for Billions

I am impatiently waiting for Better Call Saul to come back for Season 4

1 Like

I remember watching the first few episodes of series one and couldnā€™t get into it. Is it worth another try?