TV Shows!

(Tony) #212

RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 10 just started. Thank God, because I was on a come-down from All Stars finishing.

LOVE. IT.

Anyone else into serving tea and throwing shade, who is positively gagging on the eleganza? :dancer:

No? Just me?

I don’t know, to be honest. It’s a good drama and I like that. I am sure it’s not for everyone though.

(Mega Charizard) #214

Shangela was robbed ha…

Miss Cracker or Kalorie Kardashian probably my favourite so far.

(Tony) #215

Shangela was a winner already, if only for that fatsuit/bikini ensemble! Slayed me! :joy:

(Mega Charizard) #216

To be honest the AS3 ending. With the Kitty Girl was my fav ever task!!

I WAS LIVING!!!

(Adam Kendrew) #217

The thing is, I loved Breaking Bad. I just couldn’t get into Better Call Saul!

(All Hail the Almighty Doge) #218

Starting S02E01 now

(Tony Hoyle) #219

Started watching ‘The Ministry of Time’ which is a spanish scifi series… Although I don’t get many of the historical references (being about spanish history, which I know nothing about) it’s well written enough to get over that.

I’ll be watching this when my shift finished :see_no_evil:

(All Hail the Almighty Doge) #221

Skip the first 5 mins it’s all catch up and titles

(Caspar Aremi) #222

The Expanse is my favourite ever show, and today it was announced it has been cancelled by SyFy in the US, but the producers are trying to shop it around. It’s truly a great show, so hopefully someone (Netflix!!) picks it up to continue it.

Has anyone watched love island? It’s hilarious, perfect crucible of human behaviour.

Does any one ever actually want a partner to answer the question ‘do you fancy them’ honestly?

(Eve) #224

My friend introduced it to me last year and I laughed at her but gradually got hooked in by some of the people in it. There’s just so much drama. They must be doing something right, since I found similar ones like Ex on the Beach and Big Brother excruciating to watch.

It’s fabulous, I’m watching the 2015 series on netflix and it’s addictive - are real people like this? They’re so up their own arses!

(Simon B) #226

13 Reasons Why Season 2 is starting in a few days… Looking forward to it… Season 1 was intense!

(Caspar Aremi) #227

I thought it was the worst thing I’d ever watched on Netflix, and I forced myself all the way through Marco Polo :frowning:

(Simon B) #228

13 Reasons? Really? I absolutely loved it.

To be fair, I tried watching Game of Thrones and fell asleep after 15 minutes. I was bored out of my mind with that show. So different strokes, and all that! :joy:

(All Hail the Almighty Doge) #229

I never got the whole Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, Peaky Blinders type of show hype tbh

I just couldn’t get in to it and when I saw clips I was like nah.

(Simon B) #230

Anyone watched the new “remix” of Arrested Development Season 4?

Basically… when they brought back AD after 10 years or something, they completely changed the format of the show, so that each episode focused on one character at a time from the family. Lots of fans, including me, thought it was absolutely terrible. In fact… I stopped watching after 3 episodes.

Because of this, the show creator has re-cut the entire season, more in the style of the original 3 seasons. So it might actually be watchable now. It just hit Netflix, and they are now going to do Season 5 in the proper format.

I like a mix of shows. The only show I’m watching at the moment is Westworld though.

I’ve been reading in my spare time mostly.