Transfer requests and time limits

Thanks 47AlphaTango. As my post was an emotional one, I’ve edited it to be just a “headsup” on transferring money out of Monzo that’s above the limits. It is a bad situation but keeping the cold facts on posts is always a better way to do things.

4 Likes

That’s understandable. It was very clickbaity which I think caused everyone to focus on that rather than the main issue at hand.

In regards to the below:

Apply this rule to whichever bank you move to next as well. This should cover you if they need to do any additional checks etc too :slight_smile:

In conclusion I wish you luck with the sale - I’m sure everyone in the chain will see it through because they won’t want to start from scratch either :crossed_fingers: Just make sure your solicitor updates their solicitors. Or if you know the estate agent, give them a quick update so they can pass it onto the seller.

This is definitely an area Monzo need to improve but I’m curious why you had such issues.

People have got it on the day fairly easily and some have it sorted in advance. I’ve never seen anyone not be able to get the limit raised providing they provide sufficient info.

2 Likes

I know right, I did the first part of this 2 weeks ago and Monzo did it the next day. I think they are really struggling to just get through the number of support tickets.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.