Transactions not showing in CA

I know bugs need to be reported directly in chat (which I have done)
Transactions seems to have stopped updating in the CA app. The balance is correct.

I had the same earlier today, went to Tesco to get petrol and then went into the store, I got the petrol notification instantly but took a further ~20 minutes to get the store notification :slight_smile:

I was about to contact in app support when the transaction came through :wink: but the balance was correct the whole time :slight_smile:

I’ve had slow transactions IN and OUT this evening.

1 Like

Same. It’s been mega laggy.

I had this on prepaid and CA last night.

It took 3+ hours to receive a bank transfer into my CA this evening. I’ve just tried paying a bill and it is not showing in the transaction feed.

Anyone else experiencing problems?

Hey Nick,

I’ve moved your post here as it sounds like you’re not the only one who experienced delays yesterday.

Have you reported this via the in-app chat?

I have had this problem too- is a little annoying. I also had an issue a few days ago where I was getting notified at all- but a quick chat with the helpdesk and it was sorted.

Liam has just confirmed everything should be working okay now

2 Likes

Yes - there was apparently a fault causing the delay.

Quick high level explanation, there was a small issue where the transaction enrichment (the part that adds the merchant information and logos to your transaction) and push notification services got a bit backed up. Actual payments were working fine but transactions took some time to show up in the app because of it.

Engineering fixed it shortly after they were made aware by both all of you and our monitoring service. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

It was interesting to see my transactions slowly appear in reverse chronological order. Would have assumed they would be processed in the same order they where received in :man_shrugging:t2:

I love the way we can legitimately complain about 20 minutes - not two weeks - and even get it fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

mine where more than 20 minutes. A couple of my PayPal incoming transactions where shown in the app 12+ hours later

Closed to avoid further issues being linked to this bug which has been fixed.