Traitors (TV show)

Just been tweeted today, the casting for series 2 of Traitors is taking place, if anyone here thinks they can do better than the rabble who played the first time around :grin:

3 Likes

I only watched this series a couple of weeks ago. Mainlined it in about three days, it was so good.

Thereā€™ll be maybe one or two more good games, then itā€™ll fill up with celebrityā€“wannabes.

5 Likes

They tweeted this over a month ago :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™m now imagining the regulars on here on The Traitors.

Itā€™s not pretty :joy:

4 Likes

I didnā€™t see that one or I would have shared it then :sweat_smile:

Different video clip, looks like?( Havenā€™t been able to watch the one you posted yet as am supposed to be working.)

Hard agree. It was the mix of somewhat regular people that made it brilliant. Once itā€™s rammed full of influencers it will suck.

2 Likes

Yea, different. This has some unknown well known person in it seems, 'cause you canā€™t be a celebrity or well known person (like that person supposedly)

Thatā€™s Courteney Cox

1 Like

Supposably?

1 Like

Something to keep us occupied while we wait for the next British series; the complete Traitors Australia drops on the iPlayer tomorrow!

5 Likes

Ooh thatā€™s exciting! I hope theyā€™ve cast regular people again and the influencers havenā€™t snuck in yet! Thatā€™s what made it extra great for me.

3 Likes

Fairly sure the Australian version was just normal people, but obviously donā€™t want to search about it now as Iā€™ll probably end up finding out who won.

3 Likes

The Traitors Australia is now available!

2 Likes

Got excited then realised Iā€™ve already watched this via ā€œother methodsā€ end of last year!

1 Like

Just watched the first episode. This is MUCH better than the US version. It is more like the UK version, probably on a par with it.

4 Likes

Just finished the third episode and is way better than the US one. The host is better, the tasks are better, and the people on it are better.

I do want to know what the clairvoyant was doing. Why ā€œrevealā€ the Traitors and then leave? Did she not want any conflict if she got them wrong?

Ok. U guys win. Iā€™m watching the first episode now before bed.

I never watched the UK version, and Iā€™ve watched the first two episodes of the Australian one. I felt it was a little too dramatic for my taste so was the UK one like that? The host felt very ā€œam-dramā€ serious about it all.

Also did the UK win silver rather than cash too?

1 Like

I canā€™t deal with them all turning up to the tasks dressed as Stormzy.

2 Likes

If anything, the U.K. and USA versions were more dramatic but in a more camp way (which works better). Iā€™m not keen on the host - but I guess he is a household name in Australia.

I think the U.K. was represented as gold bars but there was far less mention of them, it more more about the cash value.

Not keen on the red tracksuits or driving themselves to locations!

2 Likes