The Official Android 10 Thread :android: 🔟

Supposed to land on Pixels today! :android:

impatiently looks at phone

2 Likes

7-8pm I think… :eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll probably get it when they announce the next version is in beta :upside_down_face:

1 Like

*shakes Pixel*

Nope, nothing. Mind you, I’m down to 14% battery, it’s probably not the best time to update…

1 Like

Don’t have it yet :eyes:

Me either :hourglass:

The update just came through OTA for me now!!!

Wow, file size is tiny. Just bug fixes compared to the most recent Beta I guess.

3 Likes

The new Android logo on boot, underneath the Google logo, is the only new thing I notice from the last beta. :sweat_smile:

The Android 10 Easter egg thing just seems to vibrate your phone. You can dismantle the logo and doubleple tap to rotate. :man_shrugging:

These are both things that were probably a thing in the last update though.

Full update available for me after a manual OTA check.

Full upgrade is 1.3gb

Downloaded…awesome. Now how do you get rid of those bouncing white corners? I assume it’s for the assistant.

I’m on 10 now. Kinda annoyed, though.

The feature I was looking most forward to (active active SIMs for the eSIM and SIM) i’ve just found that it was removed/disabled in beta 3. :frowning:

I really want Call Screen to be enabled in the UK. Might be the thing that makes me finally root my phone.

Don’t think you can get rid of them. I forgot they existed until you mentioned them!

1 Like

Which if any UK carrier offers eSims for pixels?

This is a real shame I was looking forward to this.

EE do.

Thanks ,

Hopefully it’s for PAYG also, I’ll be getting an EE eSim top it up and leave it as a backup for my Vodafone sim.

Hope none of you who upgraded are with Barclays :thinking:

1 Like

Nope, it’s not available for PAYG.

Contract only!