The Next PM (Boris Wins)

Heavens! Don’t lump Sturgeon in with those two. She’s not perfect, but she is far better at her job than those two.

#Idontdopoliticaldiscussions

3 Likes

Mine wasn’t even really in reference to either Corbyn or Sturgeon, just that when you actually take politics out of the question and look at it on an objective basis, they’re not all that qualified (Sturgeon probably the most in actual fact).

It’s just the general insult slinging from the right to the left and the left to the right that inevitably goes on…

“Dude”

Every speech he makes reminds me of the classic Wiff Waff speech at the Beijing Olympics

Oh to be a fly on the wall of the first official Trump/Johnson meeting.

1 Like

I hate myself for this but I have to bite…

What is the ‘qualification’ for being an MP again?

Didn’t really mean “qualification” in the true sense of the word and was referring more to the arbitrary role of ‘leader’ not necessarily the role of an MP.

Liars, Cheaters, Stealers? :rofl:

1 Like

NVQ level 4 in ass kissing, BTEC national diploma in abandoning all your morals and principles to advance your career, and having gone to Eton

5 Likes

A levels from the best school in the country and a degree from the best University in the World.
So not that hard in terms of qualifications

I do find it interesting that two of the three main parties have held leadership elections, but the party that most needs it hasn’t. No leadership on Brexit at all from that one, and you can only get by for so long with vague promises of offering free stuff to people, in my opinion.

Sturgeon- the woman who went all out for independence and lost then started campaigning straight after!

Typical of a lot politicians - they don’t listen & don’t get me started on answering a question.
This is the one thing that really annoys me!!
If your asked a yes or no answer give the response rather than go around the houses for 10 minutes.

1 Like

Oh mate

Support went from 25% to 45% across the campaign in the face of unprecedented opposition from all levels of government, business and media

Cannot deny it was a loss in terms of overall result, but so many hearts, souls and brains were won

Brexit’s going so well for us. I can totally see why the Scotts want to have a go at it as well :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No persuading you then I guess

What is her depth? When does holding a lifelong political position become a vendetta?

2 Likes

The very small percentage of me that is interested in watching the world burn is slightly intrigued by watching how PM Johnson gets on

This is the first time that the buck totally stops with him

Who will be blame when things go wrong? Poor people? Foreigners? EU?

2 Likes

And you think politicians have all those things? I can thing of a sterling example of a vociferous young politician who has none of them but is, in my opinion, a far superior representation of the people who elected her than our current PM (or anyone else in his party but that’s a whole other can of sh… worms)

The buck won’t stop with him, don’t be silly.

1 Like

Or, she’s standing for what she believes in. Isn’t there something in Scottish folklore about if at first you don’t succeed…?

And that issue aside, are you saying she doesn’t serve the views of the Scottish people? Or maybe just not your politics?

Ugh. This is why I don’t discuss politics. People seem to lose all tolerance for other views and opinions. Nothing is black and white.

Peace and love all!!

2 Likes

Peace and love to you too!

Made my vote, pleased with the outcome. :ok_hand:t2:

Theresa is at the Palace!

Given that Johnson’s first name is Alexander, can we hope the the conversation with Mrs Windsor will be along the lines of;

“I can call you Betty, and Betty, when you call me, you can call me Al.”

5 Likes