The Last Of Us Part II (PS4)

Sony just showed gameplay footage at E3.

IT LOOKS AMAZING.

I can’t wait!!!

6 Likes

Looks really good. Although the presentation of this entire showcase/E3 conference is so bizarre :face_with_monocle:

LOU does look pretty awesome. Some good game announcements so far this E3. I love the presentations they have such a high cringe factor!

I loved the look of Forza Horizon 4 at the Xbox presentation. Love that it’s set in UK that’ll be next on the list of games!

Can’t wait!

Also looking forward to:

Fallout 76
Spider man
Cyberpunk
Dying Light 2
Just Cause 4

:video_game:

2 Likes

Is it wrong that I bought TLOU a few months ago and haven’t yet played it? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’ve had it years and still yet to complete it. I’m playing through it at the minute!

1 Like

The Last of Us is my all-time favourite; this gameplay trailer looked absolutely phenomenal and I need a release date. I’ll be taking a week off work and shutting myself off from the world. I can’t wait.

5 Likes

Finally, a release date! And I won’t spoil it but there’s a good reveal at the end of the trailer!

Delayed until May :pensive:

They’ve had long enough to polish the game, just give it to me! :star_struck:

1 Like

The day has come at long last!!!

5 Likes

I’ve still not finished the first one :pleading_face:

Waiting for the 93GB file to finish downloading… :rofl:

Getting to crazy file sizes! Not on launch but in a few years once they fully take advantage of the ps5 you will probably only be able to fit a couple of games on the 825gb HD… Hyper optic have our building in their sites. Going to need that gigabit connection…!

I am on Chapter 7 (I think) of the game “The Seraphites” and I am loving the new mechanics of the game so far - even the new zombies.

What I don’t like is killing the dogs :nauseated_face: (it’s near impossible to stealth attack if you don’t) I am playing the game on Very Light difficulty as I played the last game and this game for the amazing story, not the combat

Completed the game about 4 days back.

Jesus. That was brutal. Emotionally intense. But also some of the most amazing storytelling I’ve ever experienced in a game.

10/10 from me.

6 Likes

I totally agree. Thought it was a masterpiece! Glad that I saw nothing from the leak. The game is getting quite a lot of hate from some of the fans, which is a shame.

I think there is a huge level of emotional unintelligence to play this game, get all the way to the end and STILL be like “blargh abby killed joel and i hate her and you forced us to play as her, stupid naughty dog”

i mean, talk about missing the entire point of the story.

3 Likes

The ending was very sad. Not about which characters die or didn’t die, but what happened at the very end when Ellie goes back home for the final time… :sob:

2 Likes