Tesco pay @ pump

It’s finally working for us too! :smile:

This is good news. I’m eagerly awaiting my debit card so I’ll treat myself to a tank of petrol when it arrives :rofl:

1 Like

All working for me! Not sure if this belongs in the “Ideas” board, but is there any way for supermarket Pay at Pump transactions to be categorised separately to store transactions? At the moment they both class as “Groceries” whereas ideally store transactions would be “Groceries” and Pay at Pump would be “Motoring”

3 Likes

I was just about to say the same thing! I think it should be possible, because the transaction details show up differently for me:

• TESCO STORES 3234 SUDBURY GBR
  • TESCO PAYAT PUMP 3717 SUDBURY GBR

mhm, I agree with this, it’s been mentioned somewhere. I definitely have to check my Tesco spend is categorised correctly.

That has been mentioned before I’ll see if I can find it…

Edit:

Ah, thanks for linking, interesting stuff! Hopefully they’ll be able to use the transaction details sde1000 mentioned to differentiate the transactions.

1 Like

Differentiating between food and pay-at-pump should be doable. I don’t know what the situation is when you pay at the kiosk, though: that might appear the same as the main store. (I rarely do that so I have no information at the moment!)

1 Like

Same thing happens to me at Sainsbury’s.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.