Stray - Game discussion

What do you think of the game Horizon Zero Dawn? Thinking of starting to play?

I’ve only ever watched play throughs online for the cutscenes and story, and certainly enjoyed it from that perspective. I’d love to actually play it but don’t own a PS5. If I ever get one, it’s up there with Stray as one of the first games I’d buy.

Your dog’s making you write a blog?

I hope they’re paying you well!

1 Like

I’m pretty much exactly the same as @N26throwaway - spare time is used for jobs around the house, time with the kids, learning new web stuff or I just want to sit and stare at the TV because I’m exhausted. Using my brain to play a game just doesn’t fit into this routine anymore :sob:

2 Likes

Tbf - since I completed Elden Ring I used my PS5 mainly to watch TV on rather than play anything so Stray has been a nice way to make use of the very expensive machine I’ve been using as a multimedia device :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Been playing this tonight as included with ps plus (not sure which one but I have premium). It’s quite a relaxing game and nice level of exploring needed.

3 Likes

I’ve just finished it.
I liked it. Not game of the year or anything. Very simple, quite repetitive in gameplay, but the world is gorgeous.

1 Like

I loved Stray. I felt genuinely sad when it finished, and I could’ve spent so many more hours exploring and meeting new characters. I hope it’s a smash and they make a sequel!

2 Likes

It’s mainstream now.

1 Like

A dog version :dog:

4 Likes

Cat-dog

images

3 Likes

Haha classic!

2 Likes

I loved catdog as a kid

1 Like