[Status] Top ups not currently appearing in feeds

We are currently not receiving load messages from our card processor which means you will not get a feed item for any top ups (or refunds) currently :pensive: This has been an issue since yesterday afternoon.

However, the money is actually transferred to your card, so you should be able to spend using newly loaded money. Once you do a transaction after loading, the available balance should update in your app to reflect the load (although it still won’t appear in the feed).

We’ll let you know as soon as this is resolved - thanks for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to message us or post on here :slightly_smiling:

UPDATE 15:00 03/02/16 - it seems most of the feed items are now appearing with a ~10 minute delay. We’ll keep you posted.

UPDATE 17:17 05/02/16 - Topups notifications are still appearing with a ~10 minute delay, but money is available to spend immediately. We’ve also made a status page where you can track this and other issues as they progress: https://status.getmondo.co.uk/ :chart_with_upwards_trend::rotating_light:

UPDATE 16:00 09/02/16 - Topups now coming through real-time :tada:

2 Likes

Hi team, when topping up my Mondo card I noticed the new balance is not showing, has only been a few minutes but I thought it was meant to be instant?
Thanks
Audrey

Hey Audrey,
This topic should help: [Status] Top ups not currently appearing in feeds We’re currently experiencing about a ten minute delay and are working to fix it asap! Sorry.

@tristan. Thanks. I apologise I was looking for a ticket on the topic but couldn’t find one :frowning: thanks for letting me know. FYI the top up is now showing :)smiley: