Starling Feedback

Just 0.4% between winner and second
Very close and what a real shame for Monzo

4 Likes

How is this voted for?

It doesn’t surprise me that Starling and Monzo are at the top - If it’s a public vote, I think these 2 banks have the most vocal (positive) following, and seem to genuinely care about the bank, rather than seeing it as a corporate entity.

2 Likes

we voted for it as members of the public, it was open to all

3 Likes

it was advertised for Starling users on their forum

https://community.starlingbank.com/t/please-vote-for-us-in-the-british-banking-awards/3125

1 Like

Was it advertised here (or elsewhere) by Monzo at all?

Well I did post here

6 Likes

I guess if Monzo staff had push this officially more people would have voted but its still early days. Next year would be more interesting I suppose.

1 Like

Yes, given the strength of the Monzo forum, the response to your post (and presumably the poll) seems luke-warm.

6 Likes

IIRC the Starling post was pinned globally in their community whereas it looks like Sufi’s post wasn’t even bumped which might have help explain that :wink:

10 Likes

Despite this a very small margin so not bad eh

4 Likes

was a great result for the leading challengers :slight_smile: with FD Nationwide and Virgin all dropping their previous lead positions

3 Likes

Sign of things to come eh? :grinning:

2 Likes

so starling advertised it and monzo didnt really push it but came second? Does this not show how great monzo is?

9 Likes

I only saw it on both forums once so I don’t think the fact that it was pinned would make a difference. Depends how you access the forum

It means that a lot more people saw the post.

Starling

Monzo

2 Likes

Ok. A big difference

Edit: I meant little difference. 200 isn’t much in the scheme of the user base of each forum. @alex you may want to remove the like :wink:

2 Likes

It should make little difference to the percentage of positive responses to a survey

Especially from 24k votes…

Maybe less sour grapes and more well done that digital challenger bank came top…

8 Likes

Let’s not make this thread Monzo v Starling now please :relieved:

Polite reminder this is Starling Feedback.

6 Likes

Yep. Two challenger banks take the honours - that’s the big message, isn’t it?

Let’s celebrate it for what it is. :+1:

6 Likes