Starling Feedback

(Is Santa here yet?) #5575

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

(Is Santa here yet?) #5578

If you mean me lad, I have a Starling account. Have had one for a while now although it doesn’t see much use as my Revolut card works pretty much everywhere and I use a nationwide as my second.

I don’t mean you! :slight_smile:

(Dan) #5583

(🤦‍♂️ abofm.club 🤦‍♂️) #5585

I really don’t like the way the forum allows this, it should put the name of the person who flags it to stop the abuse.

(Chris Lane) #5589

Shame about someone flagging posts.

On the topic of this forum though, I do wish Monzo would be a bit quicker with some features. I love that Monzo takes the time to get things implemented in the best way they can but features such as Flux support on Starling look very attractive to me. Monzo has been in closed testing with Flux for way longer than Starling!

Do we know any Monzo staff that are working today that could sort this out? @BethS maybe

(Harry) #5591

To be fair people are most likely flagging it as off topic which is probably true :man_shrugging:t3:

(Richard Cook) #5592

(Richard Cook) #5593

Closing for now while we deal with the above.

(Richard Cook) #5594

Hey all, I’m leaving this thread closed for now. Unfortunately, it’s repeatedly become off-topic and non-constructive. I’ve had to lock the thread many times and send out a lot of warnings. The history here is sadly too toxic and isn’t the kind of atmosphere we want on our forum.

Feel free to create a new thread instead. But as a reminder, we don’t tolerate posts that break our Code of Conduct so we’d ask that the discussion stays on topic about Starling only.

New Starling Bank Feedback Thread