Starling Feedback

By the same people that were on here or by others?

The search in Android is very simple compared to that on iOS. Sorry, but you begged the question :wink:

1 Like

They’re being accused by a casual reader it seems, or a newish user anyway, which I find interesting as it was supposed to be all the negativity putting customers off from engaging… :thinking:

Edit: I’m not saying they, or that the Coral Crew, are zealots. I think in both cases the people were selected for their positions because they have an interest and care quite a lot about the product, which can sometimes come off defensive.

2 Likes

Which thread is that in? I couldn’t see anything about loans (hoping it’s me being tired rather than Starling being censorious again).

https://community.starlingbank.com/t/obnoxious-sales-copy-in-transaction-feed/8929/184?u=admdly

1 Like

I knew I’d seen that word before as it’s only been used here twice before by the same person :eyes:

2 Likes

5 Likes

How interesting

(20 days ago, on the Starling forum)

Compare that to the post we’re talking about now. And look who miac is replying to…

2 Likes

1 Like

It gets quite acerbic and accrimonious on threads at times with some of the regular users.

Well well well the last line miac comment is basically the same :eyes:

1 Like

Quite unique language as well…

I’m just gonna avoid this mess as I suspect it goes pretty deep. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

One true view

Zealot Zellot like fanboys

Acerbic and acrimonious

Trying to stuff out difference of opinion

I MEAN COME ON, IT’S WORD FOR WORD.

chzbgr

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Zig zag zombies, zoomin’ to the zenith
Zero in zen thoughts, over zealous rhyme Zea-lots

My guess…it’s Mike Pence…

Those loan threads on Starling should be renamed the “the threads that never die” :joy::joy: The loan discussion has even been referred to as Scary Sunday.

Seems to me Starling could head this off by just answering the questions. It’s all well and good Kris interjecting every now and then but it’s clear it needs a full statement and response by senior management.

2 Likes

I liked the bit when he came on and basically said he didn’t have to reply on a Sunday as it was his day off lol

3 Likes

Yup. Never been a thread like that here … :apple: :moneybag:?

1 Like

I haven’t been here that long but it seems to me that people are more wiling to answer tough questions here.