Starling Feedback

I think our platforms are now at feature parity? :blush: Willing to stand corrected on this but excluding labs (bill splitting in particular) Iā€™m struggling to think of something that isnā€™t on both platforms.

Given we intend to keep it this way, how useful do you think this list might be? :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Why Monzo think Android app is on par with iOS

I note with some sad irony that the Starling Gurus are now being accused of being religious zealots and stifling opposing views on the loans-in-the-feed thread.

Welcome to the Coral Crew guys :frowning:

11 Likes

By the same people that were on here or by others?

The search in Android is very simple compared to that on iOS. Sorry, but you begged the question :wink:

1 Like

Theyā€™re being accused by a casual reader it seems, or a newish user anyway, which I find interesting as it was supposed to be all the negativity putting customers off from engagingā€¦ :thinking:

Edit: Iā€™m not saying they, or that the Coral Crew, are zealots. I think in both cases the people were selected for their positions because they have an interest and care quite a lot about the product, which can sometimes come off defensive.

2 Likes

Which thread is that in? I couldnā€™t see anything about loans (hoping itā€™s me being tired rather than Starling being censorious again).

https://community.starlingbank.com/t/obnoxious-sales-copy-in-transaction-feed/8929/184?u=admdly

1 Like

I knew Iā€™d seen that word before as itā€™s only been used here twice before by the same person :eyes:

2 Likes

5 Likes

How interesting

(20 days ago, on the Starling forum)

Compare that to the post weā€™re talking about now. And look who miac is replying toā€¦

2 Likes

1 Like

ā€œIt gets quite acerbic and accrimonious on threads at times with some of the regular users.ā€

Well well well the last line miac comment is basically the same :eyes:

1 Like

Quite unique language as wellā€¦

Iā€™m just gonna avoid this mess as I suspect it goes pretty deep. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

One true view

Zealot Zellot like fanboys

Acerbic and acrimonious

Trying to stuff out difference of opinion

I MEAN COME ON, ITā€™S WORD FOR WORD.

chzbgr

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Zig zag zombies, zoominā€™ to the zenith
Zero in zen thoughts, over zealous rhyme Zea-lots

My guessā€¦itā€™s Mike Penceā€¦

Those loan threads on Starling should be renamed the ā€œthe threads that never dieā€ :joy::joy: The loan discussion has even been referred to as Scary Sunday.

Seems to me Starling could head this off by just answering the questions. Itā€™s all well and good Kris interjecting every now and then but itā€™s clear it needs a full statement and response by senior management.

2 Likes