✨ Spring cleaning: making it easier to manage your account & see Pots payments

@alexs yup!

7 Likes

This is a nice change to see!

4 Likes

Some good “little” improvements lately. Great to see!

11 Likes

Staff updates in the forum are rocking it lately :clap:
And they’re sticking around and answering questions after they post an update :clap::clap:

26 Likes

Yeeey for Monzo :tada:

4 Likes

Hard to know for sure until trying it but my first impression is I think this will be an improvement. I think it will be more intuitive to have all the management stuff collected into a manage tab.

Regarding feed tab for pots - will the feed include interest payments?
Currently the history list doesn’t show them.

As an aside (but somewhat related), I often forget what the purpose of the profile icon in the top left of the screen is for and where it takes me until I click it. It’s not as intuitive to me as the analytics and search icons.

6 Likes

The feed for Pots will indeed include interest payments! Previously we’ve just shown them on the main account feed since we had no better place for them to go. However now Pots will have their own dedicated feeds, they will fit nicely in there. :sparkles:

The current History implementation was very much a temporary solution. It worked by just filtering the main account feed for transactions related to that Pot and often didn’t manage to accumulate every relevant feed item. We always knew we needed something better. We hope you think this is it!

30 Likes

Great change, and I look forward to hearing about some new Pot features :soon:

Will the change to how pot transactions are shown impact what comes through in the connected Google Sheets export?

Otherwise apart from the screen realestate bits and bobs, sounds good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great to see improvements and staff interaction with the forum!

I have to say i didn’t realise it was challenging to find your account details, they stick in my head so I don’t think I have had to check them since I made my account.

I have to check just for the sort code! I can never remember which way around it is.

1 Like

@BritishLibrary it shouldn’t change how your Google Sheet export looks for now!

4 Likes

:eyes:

:grimacing:

3 Likes

Build on that one then - is it possible to get the “Interest Bearing Pots”, have the interest transactions appear in Google Sheets, for they currently do not :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh no, please don’t read too much into this :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

That’s not how this works

There will be speculation and then someone will be outraged at the thing they think you’re doing, despite there being nothing at all to suggest it

‘Tis the rules😁

11 Likes

If there’s big changes that breaks my dashboard (and the template I made) I’m going to sprinkle toast crumbs in your bed :sob:

13 Likes

You monster.

3 Likes

Will the change to how pot transactions are shown impact what comes through in the connected Google Sheets export?

@jackcully asked me to drop in to provide some further reassurance that we won’t be breaking exports!

The change we’re making here, i.e. introducing a feed for transactions on a Pot, is actually exposing data that has always existed - but not previously been visible from the app. So I can 100% confirm that none of this will have an affect on what you’re seeing in your exports :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Great news :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone else get a push notification in app about a pots survey? :sunglasses: