✨ Spring cleaning: making it easier to manage your account & see Pots payments

You can add notes, can’t you?

I wonder if a master feed is in the offing that would give you what you need, as it would effectively replicate the current functionality?

1 Like

Terrible slowness and lag for me. Having to press buttons 2-3 times to make them work. I’m on latest TestFlight. Switched on Labs 3 hours ago or so.

2 Likes

I have notes in main feed, for pot transfers, but they aren’t showing in the pot feed. And vice versa. If you put a note in the pot feed note field, it doesn’t show on the main feed item.

Currently the workaround is to enter the note in both the main feed and the pot feed, which is just daft

Edit: see the screenshot

6 Likes

Agree with above, notes need to be synced across the two otherwise ill just have a lot of pot withdrawals with no idea what they were for

8 Likes

It always seemed strange that we didn’t have access to pot feeds, but I’m barely going to glance at it in the current form. It really needs to display the notes assigned to the transaction in the main account feed.

Our joint account has a pot with a lot of monthly DDIs assigned to it. Most of these were both set up and assigned to the pot by myself, yet every one of them has the overlapping icon incorrectly indicating that my husband’s account was responsible.

Currently need to toggle between feed and manage to figure out which feed item is which DDI.

We also have pots that we used to have regular transfers into, and now mostly salary sort into. The joint account overlapping icon that indicates which of the joint account users is responsible for a transaction seems to be wrong on these as well. My husband is shown as responsible for multiple transactions that he’s never made.

Hopefully this is all phase one, and phase two will help this make more sense :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bit more feedback on the pots feed transactions.

Surely the linked transaction should be clickable? Feels very odd that it isn’t.

5 Likes

It’s clickable on Android :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy birthday :birthday:

3 Likes

Thank you :partying_face:

3 Likes

Agreed this needs to happen. Seems odd it isn’t on iOS

2 Likes

:hot_face: (happy cake day tho!)

2 Likes

A lot of development managers like the adage “eat your own dog food”. i.e. if what you’re developing/testing/releasing isn’t good enough for you it isn’t good enough for you customers. :joy:

I checked labs this morning and see I have the new tabs!

Had to force restart the app to get the tabs showing on the main feed under my personal account. Also performance tanked and it’s still hot and miss whether it lags or freezes when swiping around.

All my pots currently just say every transaction under the feed as Personal account (and Roundup for my penny pot). So under direct debit pot I not longer see Xbox £10.99 I just see personal Account £10.99. Is this intended or a bug/concession for now while it’s worked out?

Edit: performance improved after a minute or two but it’s still choppy esp when going all the way to my linked accounts at the end of the carousel.

2 Likes

I have the same. My bills pot is a disaster to understand now. I’ve turned it back off.

1 Like

But the info you get with it turned off is the same as you get on the manage tab with it turned on

2 Likes

Please don’t go throwing logic around! I am having a moment! :laughing:

3 Likes

Have you run out of biscuits?

3 Likes

My main feed shows accurate info

But when I open any of my pots, all payments are shown as “Current Account” :confused:

Need to remove this bug :neutral_face:
Until then, I switch off new Feed/Manage tabs :pensive:

How is it a bug? All the payments were to your Main Current Account? :confused:

3 Likes

Yeah I see same behaviour. My fault too I thought the old pots showed transactions but they didn’t have any, I was thinking of the manage stuff showing outgoing direct debits from the pot.

The new feed for pots needs to show what the transaction was for ideally tho or its not functionally very helpful or a big leap over just not having a feed at all.

Like this isn’t really offering me any insight into my money aside from confusing my brain with lots of similar labels :joy: