Spelling error “installment” in transaction list

Hi - I noticed today that my account was debited with an instalment from Amazon. However, in my transaction list, the entry was spelled “Amazon Installment”. I know it’s minor, but its still incorrect. Who do I get in touch with to fix this?

Hey hey! Thanks for letting us know about this! I’m a Monzonaut myself so I’ll pass this on and make sure it’s pointed out to the right teams.
Hope you’re having a wonderful morning!

1 Like

Excellent - thank you :grinning:

1 Like

Hey again! So the team have taken a look and it looks like this is actually down to Amazons end of things, eg. It sounds like the payment has been processed through a US server. This caused the payment to pick up the Americanised spelling/wording. Best thing to do here would be to submit merchant feedback through the app.
Hope that helps! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you for following this up. If this is processed through a US server, then I guess we don’t have a chance. American spelling will probably take preference. It’s unfortunate that we have to endure the American version of English, but I will still submit merchant feedback through the app anyway, as you suggested. Not matter how you look at it, it’s still incorrect spelling.

3 Likes