Sneak Peek : Pick a card, any card! (Monzo Plus)

Ooh swish! Interested to see what the final Plus offering will be…

IIRC, it was said on the other thread (when the plus account offerings were discovered) that midnight sky is very dark blue, not black :slight_smile:

I thought so too! I’d prefer it to be the navy to be honest but happy either way. Just so many people saying black I thought I needed to get my eyes tested again for new glasses!

2 Likes

Please use different material :pray:
Would love a ceramic card :heart_eyes:

Otherwise a “ruby” dark red-transparent card would be jewelish and sexy.

I believe they will say “INVESTOR”. If you are one, I’m sure I’ll be corrected if not :smiley:

1 Like

Since everyone is requesting card materials, I’d like one made out of slate please :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Can we have a card made out of sea coral, please?

5 Likes

Granite for me. Or marble. Real heft when you slam it down to show off that YOU have the best card around!!

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah or solid gold but I don’t want to pay for it, it should be free as part of Monzo plus.

Reminds me of this :rofl:

3 Likes

Solid Gold? No less than 500g of 24 carat will do!

Average cost of 500g of Gold = £16,000 - that seems a fair cost for Monzo to take to make me happy :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Monzo are worth £2 Billion so they can afford it :rofl:

1 Like

Precisely! Surely that is the only reason for the recent investment round? So I can get my solid gold card!?

I hate the current coral coloured card, it’s embarrassing to use anywhere other than an ATM. I often get comments along the lines of “Oh, it’s one of those cards” or “hang on till I get my sunglasses”. When will we be able to swap our current card for a new (different colour) card? The sooner the better imho

2 Likes

I’d like one made out of Swizzels Sweets and dreams … :star_struck::crazy_face:

1 Like

I wonder if Apple Pay/Android Pay will mirror the colour you choose! Would be pretty useful for joint accounts

Yes… mentioned just a few posts above

2 Likes

No, there are only standard versions of these cards. If you’re an investor who subscribes to Monzo Plus, your investor card will be replaced with a Monzo Plus card until your subscription ends.

6 Likes

Not for joint accounts. These are for PLUS accounts. Unless I’ve missed something, Joint Accounts will get the same colour card as Personal Accounts (as they currently do).

So if you subscribe for 6 months will the coloured card stop working after that time or just when it needs replacing you go back to a hot coral card?

4 Likes

Hi Rika,

Does this mean that once your 6 month “plus” ends the Plus card becomes un-useable? Or will it run for X amount of time (like most debit cards) then you’ll get a new “normal” coral card?

2 Likes