Sneak Peek : Pick a card, any card! (Monzo Plus)

Reckon investors should have been granted access to the trial, early access to features like this should be one of the benefits in my opinion.

9 Likes

Question: does Apple Wallet reflect your plus card colour

1 Like

It does, or at least should, as far as I’m aware.

1 Like

Monzo customers should get a choice of colour for there cards

1 Like

Will this also update the card chip and pin so deposits can be done at the post office. 2 birds with one stone.

2 Likes

All mobile wallets will reflect your choice of card colour. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Will normal customers be able to choose a colour card

1 Like

Afaik Monzo plus will be rolled out to more but it will be a monthly payment. We need to wait for launch for more details

3 Likes

I mean will we be able to pay to get a different colour card

1 Like

So far all that’s been said is as part of Monzo plus you can chose a new colour. We need to wait for them to properly announce it and see if you can get one separately but there’s been no hints it’s going to be possible

3 Likes

I want the black card

I refuse to pay for the black card

16 Likes

This is the important stuff that Monzo prioritised over cheque imaging and usable cash deposits? :joy:

15 Likes

Different teams and growth was a huge part of the crowdfunding raise and plans for this year

8 Likes

Oh they are nice :grin:

From a Plus account point of view, this will make them more money. So I’d imagine, yes?

4 Likes

No

2 Likes

Do you have investor versions of these cards?

5 Likes

I presume the Hot Coral is the same colour as the normal version? I love the bright colour and if I ever got offered/chose to take out Plus I wouldn’t want to lose that.

2 Likes

Black all the way. :fire::ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

They all look :boom::boom: however, the Midnight Sky, definitely looks very very dark navy to me :rofl::rofl: even If it is black it looks fantastic!

2 Likes