Size Of Your TV?

• 32" - 37"
  • 42" - 49"
  • 50" - 55"
  • 55" - 60"
  • 60" - 65"
  • 66" or higher.

0 voters

Got a 50" 4K TV a few months back on Black Friday, before that Iā€™d been using a 37" TV for about a decade! Finally made that upgrade and so worth it.

2 Likes

Still using my 46" plasma from 2008. Wanna get a 65" but the damn thing just keeps going.

1 Like

Never been let down with currys deliveries and pricing, just in-case your looking !

1 Like

Weā€™ve got a 55" Curved Samsung. We won it in a competition. Iā€™ve only ever had negative experiences with Samsung and the TV does nothing to rectify this.

3 Likes

My TVā€™s too small for the poll :eyes: :sob:

6 Likes

Could do with editing the poll optionsā€¦

• There is no 38-41" category.
  • 55" and 60" are each in two categories.
1 Like

Ah sorry dude.
I just tried to edit it and it says " You cannot change a poll after the first 5 minutes. "

Maybe a mod could help :slight_smile:

I have to say I have no clue. When I moved into my sisters old bedroom it was here. Itā€™s an LG though. Probably one of the smaller ones you can get

Should have added an option for 6 inches as well :eyes:

Iā€™m talking about phones you dirt bags

5 Likes

Couldnā€™t select Apple TV :tv: :apple:ā€¦ itā€™s coming I tell you 2035

65" 4K LG from Costcoā€¦ got a ridiculously good bargain last year!

Pretty sure my TV is over 10 years old. My speakers and amp are older than me. If it worksā€¦

I donā€™t have a TV :astonished:

2 Likes

Why ya asking?

I bought a new one recently, and just wanted to know the ā€œaverageā€ size people have now-a-days

2 Likes

Yeah but why? :wink:

No idea what size mine is other than ā€˜big enoughā€™! :smiley:

1 Like

55-inch curved Samsung (2015 Series 9) with an Apple TV 4K attached. Also got the matching sound bar

Thanks to everyone who voted :grin::+1: