Simple Questions Thread (Newbie friendly šŸ™‚)

Hi there, I need to download all my transactions from the last tax year (April 2017 to Mar 2018) but on the app when I select summary>export>all time Iā€™m only getting 2018 transactions.

How do I get 2017? Iā€™m a bit worried :grimacing:

Ask in app chat and theyā€™ll sort it out for you. Is it only from when you opened the current account thatā€™s showing?

1 Like

I would jump into a chat with one of the Monzo support team. My export goes back to 21/11/17.

Did you have a Monzo card pre-2018?

Yes Iā€™m an old no-problems so far user.

Chat, in an app? Whatever next?

Thanks @Slicknade and @Rat_au_van :+1:

3 Likes

To close this one, support sent me a copy of all my transactions through the app. They were great.

Thanks for the help

G

4 Likes

Hi guys, Iā€™m 17 years old so looking to start my monzo journey very soon (shame I canā€™t have an account yet!). As someone who is very interested in Banking/finance and tech, Monzo seems like the coolest company ever! Itā€™s so amazing how innovative and unique Monzo is and it certainly looks like a place where I would see myself in a couple of years. I know you must be extremely busy and this may be a long shotā€¦ but I would love to have the opportunity to have work experience at Monzo (even to have the opportunity to explore the offices) is there any chance I would be able to do this? I know Iā€™m being overly optimistic here but whatā€™s the harm in trying? :slightly_smiling_face:
Thankyou so much in advance and any help or advice would be much appreciated!!!

2 Likes

Hey @riandurham1 - Welcome to the boards, feel free to make your self at home on here ahead of your 18th! If youā€™ve got an interest in the things going on you may also want to join the Monzo Slack channels, lots of different streams of conversation over there that might interest you!

Hopefully someone from Monzo will see your post and reach out if work experience is something they offer !:thinking:

1 Like

Hi @riandurham1 :wave:

Glad to hear youā€™re such a keen Monzo fan already :hot_coral_heart:

You didnā€™t say where youā€™re based, but Iā€™d recommend trying to come along to one of our community events if you can. And definitely our open office events, where you can come and interact with the team building Monzo (thereā€™s one next week in fact!).

And always keep an eye on our careers page. It doesnā€™t look like we have any work experience going atm, but we do have some folks who work remotely, or part-time, as students.

3 Likes

Monzo Slack Channel?

Interested in these too :open_mouth:

Join us :arrow_right: https://devslack.monzo.com/

1 Like

Hi @DirtyPJ and welcome to the forums! :wave: you would have set the pin to a number of your choosing when you first registered for Monzo

OK I am new hereā€¦thanks for your app which looks good
I have just been playing with it and created a spoof pot transferred some money in and out of it, to try out the system
now I want to delete it - I can delete the pot but the transactions still remain
is there anything I can do about them?
ta
Dykesy61

Not that I know of. Maybe ask support?

thank you - I will do just that!
cheers
Dykesy61

2 Likes

Welcome @dykesy61 :wave: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I set up Direct Debits to pay French service providers, eg, electricity etc

Is that available from any U.K. bank?

1 Like

Can I use a Monzo account here in the UK to set up a standing order or direct debit to pay the electricity bill for my Frnch house?

1 Like

Does the electricity provider for your french house allow you to set up direct debits to UK banks?