Simple Questions Thread (Newbie friendly 🙂)

Can you hold the section with transactions and drag down your screen? It should then change the view to show a list of all your pots and connected accounts.

When did you open your Monzo account? Maybe the app appears differently until you get your card. I can’t remember.

1 Like

Hi Chloe,

To get to the screens on the above screenshot click the top left button it’ll look like a profile bubble.

Then you will find the ‘Do more
’ tabs

1 Like

That’s not the Home Screen, that’s the account view. The namings are a bit confusing and similar.

Where you are, do you have your card in view at the top? Pull down from the middle of the card and you’ll get the list view

1 Like

Thank you all for the help! I have worked it out now and found the right screen and the do more section. Cheers!

7 Likes

Is Monzo doing anything to enable customers to make international transfers to Ukraine? I can’t see Ukraine in the list of countries currently supported. There just be many customers with friends and family there who need to send money to support them. Can something be done to help with all money going to the victims? Thanks.

Hi People

I go through all the steps to verify that I am who I say I am. Then at the end I ado the selfie video and the selfie video won’t upload to complete the steps. What am I doing wrong? This is getting very frustrating.

Hi. Welcome.

What does it say? Why won’t it upload?

It’s been a long time since I did it so I can’t remember exactly what the steps are.

How long does verification usually take I’ve been waiting ages now

On average it’s 1 day, it can be longer

hi there

am trying to find out if my business card has been sent to my registered address and if so when was it sent please

i cant find out via the app

your best bet for this is the customer service message service in the app for this

Hi :wave:t3:

You’ll need to ask our business banking team from the app on this one.

They’ll be able to check for you, we don’t have account access via here I’m afraid.

If you search the help section in the app for contact support, it should show you a few options.

I need help please- ive deletec app and then tried to re log in- but i get the same ie it just asks me to repeat all my intro details

I started this process over 10 days ago and am getting no where!

Tks david

That’s usually a sign that you’ve entered the wrong email address, so it thinks you’re a new customer and it is taking you through the signup process.

Have a think about what other email address you could have signed up with and try that.

Can somebody call me- i filled in all my info ref business account over 10 days ago

It said my debit card would be sent within 48 hrs

10 days later and nothing has happened- i cant access the app- and i cant get through to you- am just wasting time- and meanwhile you are jeopardizing the start of my business activities

This community isn’t for support, per say.

We’re all customers just like you, so we can only point you in the right direction or give advice. You need to contact Monzo directly if the things we’re suggesting aren’t working.

• In app (if you can which is the best option)
  • Call: 0800 802 1281
  • Email: help@monzo.com

If you contact through the app as noted in the message above you’ll reach someone.

Just to confirm, have you managed to log into the app now as you said you had issues previously regarding login?

This would be just the signal I need to start looking elsewhere for my business banking, either as an alternative, or as a back up.

2 Likes

i cant login- it just asks me the same questions as if applying again for a new account- i just get loads of emails from different people with different advice- cant i talk to someone on a phone