๐Ÿ”œ Scrap the Graph

That looks so much better than the navy! :eyes:

1 Like

Oh yes I love this! I never noticed that in the sneak peeks before :heart_eyes:

I want that with a hot coral graph line :clap:t3::clap:t3:

5 Likes

I agree, however it is only abnormal people like us all in these groups who would and probably do do that kinda stuff, however for the masses that just ainโ€™t gonna happen and monzo have pretty much said right from the start that they wanna make money and easy and less stressful, so I say go monzo, your first attempt at the graph is pretty sh1t but keep it going Iโ€™m sure v2.8 will be awesome and everyone who doesnโ€™t have a Google sheets folder for logging Thier coffee purchases will love it.

No offence intended to all you other money loving, spreadsheet dreaming, penny pinching, fintech loving weirdosโ€ฆ Cos Iโ€™m also one you seeโ€ฆ :wink:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I would overlay the current month upon an average, so you can see if you are tracking above or below it.

4 Likes

Can anyone at Monzo confirm if the white Pulse graph will be coming to the solo current account? :fire:

2 Likes

Can anyone at Monzo confirm if the Pulse graph will be will be scrapped?

4 Likes

I would actually prefer it to be scrapped but I canโ€™t see that happening, so Iโ€™ll settle for a white one (with some hot coral) instead :wink:

I think he is saying scrap the graph.

2 Likes

Or a toggle to turn it on or off

3 Likes

I too have no use for the graph. I fail to see its purpose other than to clog up the screen.

1 Like

Indeed I think a toggle would be useful. Right now the Graph doesnโ€™t provide me with any real actionable data. It can be nice to look at for sure, but I canโ€™t make decisions or actions based on it. So that questions its utility for me.

If there are features based on the graph - then surely a toggle should turn those off tooโ€ฆ

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Iโ€™d take that as a lack of confirmation :wink:

More seriously, I donโ€™t have a joint account, but donโ€™t different colours help tell them apart?

:joy: Desperate for a white pulse graph (if the graph has to stay, that is)

Yeap, it probably does help distinguish the two different accounts, but the white looks so better in my opinion. Really not a fan of the navy.

1 Like

Mine just appeared this morning itโ€™s ruined the beauty and simplicity of the app.

Morning just a quickie Iโ€™ve woken up this morning and there is now a horrible graph showing balance that is doing my OCD in :joy: can this be removed I canโ€™t stand it!! Thanks in advance.image

Nope it canโ€™t be removed

Welcome to Pulse

1 Like

Monzo say they have plans for it in future

You learn to live with it :+1: but it does lack functionality

1 Like

Surely someone can add an option to remove it in app settings,pointless and ugly.