Say Thanks with Emoji!

I agree but I don’t think you’d get such a negative reaction with other features like the new spending screen and cass etc.

1 Like

I think it would :grin:

Unless they announced joint accounts, children’s accounts, fully complete marketplace, interest and a unicorn that cr@ps rainbows it’ll always come back to the fruit based payment method.

3 Likes

This is a major simplification of the Apple Pay problem though. If it was just a case of a developer working on the feature, then fair enough. But, as far as I understand, the roll out of this feature hinges on agreement between Monzo and Apple, rather than the time required to implement it (I imagine it’ll be very quickly rolled out when approved).

4 Likes

Anyone wanna send me some money so I can test? My friends aren’t nice enough. :joy::joy::joy:

If you want😉

1 Like

It’s difficult to convey emotion and intent with just text, yet it’s nice to say thank you to someone when they send you money, so emojis or GIFs seem like the logical feature for that, to me.

I’d prefer GIFs though instead of emojis. There isn’t even a “thank you” emoji yet :sweat_smile:

It doesn’t explain that at all. People are working on the redesigned spending and (probably) Apple Pay (whether that’s developers or people working on the agreement).

Too many cooks make the broth take longer to make :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I know: I’m a developer.

2 Likes

I prefer the idea there’s 1 computer and they’re all allowed 10 minutes each. Tom has to come out if somebody won’t get off it to let somebody else have their turn.
Bit like when all schools had 1 BBC Micro in the office in the 80s and you’d go in groups of 2 to have your 15 minutes

8 Likes

No Apple Pay, reported logos and names are not updated for ages…
no comments

Not everyone at Monzo works on the same things…

They’ll have both features soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Apple Pay isn’t here yet because all the Monzo devs are too busy playing GRANNY’S GARDEN

4 Likes