Say thank you when you receive a payment transfer from other Monzo users

Just throwing it out there… it would be nice to have the ability to send a short message to another Monzo user who just sent you money.

For example, I recently ordered an last minute urgent birthday present (a Shrek & Donkey mug… very random) for a friend using my Amazon prime account. They transferred the the money to me via Monzo without me asking or chasing… unlike most of my other so called “good” friends. It would be nice if I could send a message attached to the payment saying ‘Just got your payment. Thanks’ that would appear on their Monzo app as a notification linked to the transaction.

It could be as simple as a thank you button to the extreme such as a chat feature for transactions.

And now that I think about it, it would be nice feature to send a payment request for a transaction to your so called “good” friends. However this seems to be aligned to the split bill feature everyone is talking about.

2 Likes

This sounds like a great idea & it’s looks like Monzo might be working on it :tada:

I’m certainly for any feature design that helps you be a nicer person. This kind of response as an option in payment reactions would be great. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Nice :grin: That’s great to hear!

1 Like

This should be part of our 2017 manifesto :heart:

5 Likes