Savings Pots Withdrawals

Heya @nathanthomson8 :wave:

Great couple of questions, I’m living over on the Savings Pots / ISA side of things now so let’s see if we can get this answered :wink:

1. The honest answer is, I don’t know why :eyes: but I’ve asked our lovely engineers if it’s something we can work on - we’re making some tweaks to Pots generally (to tidy up some of the wording and make pot closures more straightforward) it’s something relatively simple to implement - we don’t have a timeline on when it’ll be added but it’s certainly on our radar :hot_coral_heart:

2. Like almost everything I can think of at Monzo, this is entirely automated :robot: no manual intervention needed :raised_hands: There’s no specific ‘withdrawal time = landing time’ to Pots - when you make a withdrawal from a Savings Pot, it’ll hit your account by 5pm the next working day :honey_pot: There’s no way for us to speed this up or cancel it but the second the money reaches us (it needs to travel back from the savings provider :yum:), it’ll be in your main balance & ready to spend :+1:

3 Likes