Robot Vacuums

Just wondering if anyone here has a Robot Vacuum / Hoover or any recommendations? I started looking on Amazon but after an hour of looking, there still doesn’t seem to be any favourites.

I’m not looking to go and splash £800 on a round box to get stood on and broken, but at the same time don’t want a rubbish one (unless they’re all crap, in which case i’ll buy an old square carpet sweeper like you get in caravans).

1 Like

I use to have an iRobot roomba about 10 years ago, it was fantastic! The new ones seem much more intelligent as to where they’ve already cleaned.

It eventually died and we never bothered to get the spare parts. Think it needs a new internal battery and charging dock.

I’ll 100% get another in the future.

I’m not sure how much the cost but if the base one is anything like the one I had 10 years ago it’s worth the money.

1 Like

Dig dig dig.

Anyone else got a robot vacuum? My mate raves about his at work, but he also raves about country music…so any experiences to be shared?

I got a eufy one in the end. Works pretty well, runs for about 2 hours. Its not very loud so can hoover at night without waking the kids. Not sure what it would be like if you lived in a flat using it late at night though.

That’s what he’s got. Returns to its own dock, doesn’t fall down the stairs. It sound great to be honest.

If all else fails I might get two and just have Robot Wars.

Yeah, although mine struggles sometimes to find it’s dock but others there eventually, as with most tech they’re now about 25% cheaper than they were 6 months ago

They were on deal of the day yesterday on Amazon for £149

If anyone wants some free cleaning accessories when you buy a Eufy robo vac :man_shrugging: