Right-wing News Channels

Same here, if I listen to the radio in the car it’s always comercial.

I most likley have not consumed any BBC content since I was like 12/13.

Most my entertainment comes from youtube or is cough downloaded from a certain swedish website.
I just don’t see why people should be harassed into paying for the BBC when they don’t benefit from it.

1 Like

If this means what I think it means – would you be happy to work for free? To work months, years to create something, then customers people just taking it for free?

2 Likes

It’s anime content not avalable in the UK, blame rights holders.

1 Like

Do we have to change the thread title to " far-right " “for the stupid” , "angry people " now ? :slight_smile: all we are missing in word bingo is gammons. Not a word broadcast and it gone from right wing to far right for the stupid in 20 odd posts twitter confirmation bias confirmed lol

2 Likes

We don’t have to be so credulously to be morons - given it’s funders and line-up of presenters, its shows (“woke watch”) - it is of course a far-right station.

1 Like

so we should just try and cancel it before we have heard its first broadcast …thats what we do now isn’t it …cancel culture if we dont agree with something …

2 Likes

Did I mention cancelling it? What has that to do with me? Please don’t just make stuff up it makes you look silly.

2 Likes

Trying to get all your own squares on the right wing bingo ticked off there Ian?

Cancel culture :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

but isn’t that the agenda on twitter and in the guardian …Im sorry if you think I look silly that I would wrongly suggest we have a cancel culture for things some dont agree with …plainly we dont

lol thought that was left wing attributes …lol

1 Like

Again - what’s that to do with me? You look silly because you aren’t have a conversation with twitter and the guardian - it’s with us.

Try to construct a argument with the people here - not with the people living rent free in your head.

3 Likes

Oh look. A slanging match with no intelligent content…

Are we echoing the news channels you’re talking about?

:joy:

3 Likes

without even one broadcast yet who can tell …crikey the mobs on me :slight_smile:

Never!

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and tweets duck related comments then it’s unlikely to be a carrot

Pretty sure that’s how the saying goes

3 Likes

Ugh.
This :poop: is back. :roll_eyes:

What a dumpster fire this is becoming.

3 Likes

The more interesting question about GMB - who does it spilt its audience with? It’s likely to drawn share from existing “speak your brains” channels rather than say the BBC.

How is Times radio doing?

1 Like

My easy answer to these type of threads is “Muted” :rofl:

Never heard that saying before :sweat_smile:

Yeah doesn’t help when people cry and start reporting stuff that doesn’t need reporting. Unless anythings been removed I don’t see anything bad, but I am still waking up so maybe I’ve missed it.

Nah, there’s plenty of legal ways to get anime via streaming. As well as what’s on Netflix and Amazon Prime, there’s CrunchyRoll and the new Funimation streaming service.

You don’t get a free pass just because the ones you want to watch aren’t on any of those services yet.

6 Likes