(Renamed) there are some crazy crazy people in the world

Well this escalated

Bless 1 year and she couldn’t even get to 100 :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Those people have some great English on there

4 Likes

You mean like peoples account being frooze during a panic :laughing:

2 Likes

This was seriously considered during the Cameron government at one stage.

I think it was called “double summer time” and the idea was that clocks would be put forward an extra hour compared to now at all times of the year (GMT+1 in winter and GMT+2 in summer).

Supposedly it would have encouraged exercise, and was seen as better for business at it would have made the UK’s timezone the same as Central European Time.

In the end it was decided that it shouldn’t be pursued and it didn’t make sense to permanently leave our “geographically correct” time zone.

3 Likes

Even the creator of the petition struggled - they spelt ‘closure’ (closeur) wrong.

Look at the URL. So it’s clear they edited the title at a later date to correct their mistake but the URL hasn’t changed.

4 Likes

They did it in the 70s.

There were some very dark winter mornings.

2 Likes

Facebook is full of them too (well we already knew this)

3 Likes

The irony of him calling Monzo “uneducated” is great.

7 Likes

I only enter the group maybe once a month. It’s a pressure cooker full of people who just rage off each other. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is it a public group or do I have to join to view it?

Also, £50 x 10000 accounts closed is still only £500,000 which for a bank making “massive losses” is not enough to be worth it… things some people come up with

4 Likes

It’s a private one you’d have to join, I just lurk in the shadows to laugh. Don’t dare comment as I’d just get booted. I need the comedy relief from reading the posts now and then.

2 Likes

Cough cough, hey monzo and I have some that free money please

4 Likes

Being rational and not jumping to farfetched conclusions is hard work, I’m glad I get paid :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

as they want everyone to think there amazing x

Where amazing x?

9 Likes

Love watching stupid people eat themselves rather than just look objectively at facts.

2 Likes

I legit can’t wait to see the articles/ news reel whatever it’s going to be on. See how far it can be sensationalized.

It’s on a Facebook page so not publishing anything this journalist hasn’t already.

1 Like

He’ll rapidly realize there’s no story, unless he wants to rip into the scammers that got caught…

2 Likes

There not being a story doesn’t really matter these days.

“MONZO CUSTOMERS BLOCKED FROM THEIR OWN MONEY”

“I have spoken to multiple Monzo customers who have all been locked out of their own accounts with no access to funds by the challenger bank. Despite doing nothing wrong, innocent people are struggling to feed their children because of this bizarre craze that is causing a backlash across social media”

Zzzzzz

4 Likes

“And I know they’re innocent because they said so. And they said it so convincingly that I didn’t ask to see their bank statements”

3 Likes