Referral Wiki too big to publish

Hi - just tried updating the Referral Wiki and it wont let me publish as i think its hit the capacity - anyone else come across this?? - if so how shall we continue with this?

Is it for a n ew company

Yeah it was

looks like @cookywook just did a clear up of old posts but its still showing the same error when i try to save

Yep, I just cleared out the comments (I get the odd DM with folks asking why they can’t post in the thread - it’s closed).

It sounds like the main post itself just has too much in. I’ll see if we can clear it out.

Anyone interest in joining sky let me know and we both can get £100 prepaid MasterCard :joy:

Any ideas how we can add to the main post? I am looking to add my Octopus Energy Referral.

I think you need to be a certain trust level to be able to edit a wiki, to stop people just joining to post referral links.

Read a few topics and get involved with the community

4 Likes

Makes sense, thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

@Rat_au_van is correct. Details below:

Get to trust level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 1 can…

• Use all core Discourse functions; all new user restrictions are removed
  • Send PMs
  • Upload images and attachments if enabled
  • Edit wiki posts
  • Flag posts
  • Mute other users
3 Likes

Perfect thank you, I must find forum rules / guidelines!

I’m pretty shocked I didn’t end up on the forum sooner, looks to be a great resource.

2 Likes

I cleaned this out a bit again today but it’s still pretty close to the character limit. Perhaps split it into two wikis alphabetically?