Affiliate Marketing

Hi guys,

First off, love the community. I’ve been reading through some posts and its awesome when a company is so receptive to feedback & suggestions and so active and quick in replying to people. Long may it continue!

I wanted to speak to someone about your affiliate marketing. I realise it’s still very early doors for you but I’d love to know if you have anything set up already with any networks or any plans for the near future? I presume that @bailey is the best person to speak to about this?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Tom

Hey Tom, what kind of thing are you thinking?

We probably wouldn’t look at affiliate solutions for the core app, but it’d be interesting to hear your thoughts for add-ons. Aimed at promoting Mondo or rewarding users?

Happy to chat :slight_smile:

Hi Bailey,

Thanks for getting back to me! I’ve inmailed you on linkedin with some ideas but definitely open to discussion. Please take a look through and we can talk next week if anything sounds suitable.

Have a great weekend :slight_smile:

Tom

I would love to be involved in any affiliate program or another way of promoting Monzo
Justin

Mate, you’ve managed to find and comment on a topic that is over 3 years old! :open_mouth:

See? Some people do use the :fried_egg: search option :wink:

1 Like

Haha dint see the date got it in a google search.
Did they sort anything out.
I love this card. I work abroad alot and monzo have saved me loads of money.
Monzo is somthing u would be proud to promote

Isn’t the “£5 if you get someone to sign up using a Golden Ticket” thing a form of affiliate marketing?