Queen’s funeral, Bank holiday - Get Paid Early?

That’s literally the best case scenario for you haha.
I’m still waiting to see if my new job’s way of handing out wages will let me do get paid early. It says its BACS but at my other job it says that and it isn’t.

Your bank account is v happy now then.

Do we know if this is the case yet? Nothing is showing up as a get your money early notification on app?

1 Like

i am confused. i was due a dwp payment monday, but due to the bank holiday it was move to today (friday)… i usually get my monday payments on a friday, so would assume i would get the payment 4pm thursday this week? but it’s not showing as an incoming payment? even now at 1.30am friday? has this happened to anyone else?

See my reply just above.

I am also due a payment on tue 20 .my payment should be showing for today as get paid early . Nothing showing yet

i just got mine come through (ESA) an hour ago. hopefully yours credits asap too!

mine just credited an hour ago (ESA) so keep an eye out. dwp didn’t issue the payments as they said they would, so it’s coming in as a faster payment instead of BACS. but they’ve said everyone should be paid by midnight. hope that helps. x

My payment is on Tuesday so my one wont be faster payment today .did your get paid early ever show up later in the day

Hi is your payment showing yet, my one isnt either am due a payment on the 20th dwp

I am paid Tuesday. I have the notification I will be paid at 4pm today early.

Look at the tweet above. Nobody here is going to know why you haven’t got it yet and Monzo will show it to you when they have it.

Here -

2 Likes

But is your payment from dwp

1 Like

No. My reply was in general for a employment bacs payment from a local authority. See Revels post above for dwp.

Hiya I’m due to be paid by dwp on Tuesday 20th but unlike usual my payment is not showing, will it go in at 1am or??

You’ll need to ask DWP if you don’t have the payment already.

Especially as this is probably quite a while after you posted.

So many people reliant on pay early :grimacing:

Please don’t do this. Wait until your “normal pay day” and budget on that, if it comes early it’s a bonus. So many factors can stop it from happening and it will save you stressing or getting into trouble.

4 Likes

Has your payment showed yet I’m dwp and mines hasn’t

this would be great in theory, but folks already on low incomes are finding this impossible in the cost of living crisis. please, please don’t judge what you cannot understand.

Getting your money early means you have to make it last longer unless you continually get paid early. Then all you’ve done is moved the date range, it has nothing to do with the cost of living or low income :rofl:

7 Likes

as i said… don’t judge what you clearly do not understand. people are trying their best to get by when life is really hard right now, especially financially… your comment(s) judging folks for doing pay early was not necessary. you do not know their life or their reason for wanting their payment early (not that they even need a reason to want their money as soon as they can) and to be fair, it’s non of your business. so mind your own, and be grateful you have the privilege of not being desperate for your money the minute you can access it. :+1:t2: have the day you deserve. :relaxed: