Private Lounge

I’ve recently been made a ‘Regular’ so now apparently I get access to the private lounge: https://community.monzo.com/badges/3/regular

Where is it please? :rofl: :blush:

5 Likes

The first rule of the private lounge is we don’t talk about the private lounge

Don’t click this

The code is 0000 and the password is ‘password’. You’ll need them to get in

7 Likes

I lost my lounge access on BA a while ago. Does this lounge do food and drinks?

Happy Meals for everyone

5 Likes

I particularly like the shoulder rubs from Tom.

Coral Crew karaoke is a choice, though.

1 Like

Oh how we laughed at the last lounge fintech charades night. Who’d have thought anyone would have guessed ‘bunq’ from that? :scream:

2 Likes

2 Likes

It says more about them than about us, I think. I’m just impressed at that level of physical dexterity!

You popping in for the Starling Community tribute night? Free drinks if you dress as Anne. Or come wearing feathers.

4 Likes

Can’t make it I’m afraid, Feathers wasn’t too happy with that idea :open_mouth:

6 Likes

(@ordog there is no lounge. Or, if there is I haven’t found it / been invited. Sad the me).

3 Likes

Haha I gathered :rofl: thank you :blush:

I assumed it would be a category on here that is hidden unless you have the regular badge. I feel robbed, who do I complain to? :laughing:

1 Like

I presume it’s never been an issue because nobody ever reads those notifications. Seriously, how bored were you? :grin:

1 Like

There used to be one. Did they get rid of it?

Very. It’s Sunday morning what else are you supposed to do on this “day of rest” :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve done copy writing/checking text in the past and this one would easily get past me. Good spot, now where’s the lounge? :wink:

2 Likes

This sounds like a job for @yen in her shiny new role.

Save us! please be our hero! :woman_superhero:

1 Like

That’s what we tell him, anyway.

3 Likes

I used to be a three. Had it taken away for being naughty :crying_cat_face:

You know someone has to ask…

What did you do?

2 Likes

I think it was the incident with the baby powder, the tree kangaroos and a sloth…

3 Likes