Private Lounge

Oh, that’s the stuff of legend in the Private Lounge.

2 Likes

It used to exist. It was supposed to only be for level 4s though, so they got rid of it when they re-majiggered the categories.

:frowning:

I think default Discourse has ‘lounges’ for both level 3 and level 4…

I think there’s a private area for the 'Crew?

2 Likes

Yes but it’s too bad I got banned just for a tiny little mess…

1 Like

To be fair, I think Tom’s still trying to get the baby powder out of the carpet, and there are still rumours of the sloth going feral in the heating ducts…

2 Likes

Fair enough, fair enough. But the baby powder smells good? And maybe they’ll find another sloth up there and Monzo will have sloth babies to hang out in the Monzo rooftop rainforest floor planned for the new office…

2 Likes

It’s gone full Mad Max. The poor family of that heating engineer :disappointed:

At least his family accepted stickers as compensation

2 Likes

Slowest invasion ever. I wouldn’t be too worried about it.

4 Likes

As long as the real reason they moved out of City Road never comes out, all will be fine. The family signed the NDA, after all…

4 Likes

Stickers AND sloths? Oh, my! Brings glitter to add more sparkles

2 Likes

So dark, are you sure you’re not from the DC universe?

3 Likes

3 Likes

You realise, don’t you, that those words can never have been expressed in that order - ever. Forget your infinite monkeys. I mean NEVER (and that’s shouting).

4 Likes

Wow, I’ve added something new to the wealth of human knowledge. That’s the threshold for a PhD, right?

2 Likes

Close enough :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Yes, yes it is:

http://matt.might.net/articles/phd-school-in-pictures/

1 Like

I’m on the case :running_woman:

4 Likes

I’m happy to be the bouncer “If your names not down, you’re not coming in” and I’d also be willing to throw out anyone who is bad on the karaoke!

The biscuits appear to have run out, who’s turn is it this time?

2 Likes

It’s Monday so it’s healthy snack day. The nuts are in the corner; the satsumas have been inexplicably replaced with things called “easy peelers”, though…

1 Like