✅ Pots - Sort Order

For me that’s fine. My issue is really with the pots’ order within each account. I imagine this is true for 98% of people who want some re-ordering ability as well (just a guess though!).

1 Like

I’d love to be able to reorder my pots as well, fingers crossed for this feature

1 Like

Would love this.

A corollary to it is moving pots out of being joined to one account amd putting them all on the same level - it would be hard to have flexible ordering if pots (even third party ones) are under a certain account.

Ah, I see Bruno has addressed pots under accounts above. Wish they would just remove the levels and allow full ordering. IMO pots within accounts is a historical accident rather than a useful feature.

I don’t think so – there’s a significant difference to Joint Account and Personal Account pots. The former can be seen and accessed by the joint account holder, while the latter are private. I think this is an important and significant difference. Unless I’m misunderstanding what you’re suggesting?

Hope to be able to reorder pots too.

1 Like

Not to get anyones hopes up yet, but the fact that this has been in the #2 spot for a few months now has been noted :grinning: Make of that what you will :pray:

33 Likes

That’s great news! Fingers crossed this feature gets added soon :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

*coming to an Android device near you soon :laughing:

This is good news. I was a bit perplexed why pot re-ordering wasn’t built into the new nav from the start given that it’s such a popular request.

1 Like

Especially with the new bills pots, this would be nice to have

2 Likes

It would be such a simple thing but so satisfying to have. :smile::+1:t3:

My hopes are suitable up :joy:

2 Likes

Mine too :joy:

Make sure you’ve all voted at the top :point_up:

(Because I want this too!)

4 Likes

Yep, just realised I hadn’t voted for this yet :man_facepalming: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more being able to reorder your pots would be a great feature. I have voted.

5 Likes

Hello Emma(2) & welcome :wave:

(Good vote BTW!)

It’s way in the lead :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Pot sorting, better pot editing and pot hiding (from the carousel) are all things I’d like to see now that New Nav is nearly there. :+1::+1:

13 Likes

This would make my Monzo life enjoyable… my Pots are a mess and my OCD is driving me mad…

Please please please soooooon… but not a Monzo :soon: I mean an actual soon :rofl: I’m sure 1 or 2 engineers might be able to do this is a day or so :wink:

2 Likes