Pots - Sort Order

Is there a way to sort the order your pots are displayed in?

Hey,

Hope you don’t mind but I’ve moved your post here to show support for this improvement :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So glad to see this getting lots of votes :grinning: (yeah I know it’s no guarantee of anything happening but I can hope! :blush:)

1 Like

Hi, is there any way I can move the pots around so my most used pots appear first, or I can choose the order in which they appear?

Currently, they only appear in order of creation which is really inconvenient at times.

It would be great to be able to choose that some pots are at the back of the queue/out of site, whilst others are right up front and easy to access regularly without endless scrolling.

1 Like

Sadly not :upside_down_face:

looks like this is coming soon :tada:

4 Likes

Anther here who’d line to be able to amend pots order

3 Likes

Looks like this might be coming down the line as part of Monzo v3:

A health warning though: it’s just a concept at the moment and Monzo hasn’t started development. So if it’s coming it might be a while…

I have all my fingers and toes crossed that it won’t be too far down the line :crossed_fingers::blush:

1 Like

Being able to change the vertical order the pots appear in the accounts tab would be a nice addition. I set aside money for each week in advance, but occasionally I create pots in the wrong order and it would be nice to reorder them so that weekly pots are in chronological order etc

2 Likes

I’d really appreciate this too, I’d like to be able to sort mine a certain way.

2 Likes

I’d like to add my voice to the clamour surrounding pot re-ordering - I signed up just to suggest this and found I was beaten to it!

Make sure you click “Vote” at the very top! (not that I think it makes much difference, mind, but it’s worth a shot!)

1 Like